Why go on a tour with SolutionSkills?
While visiting colleges with parents or friends can be extremely beneficial, there are specific advantages to going through this process with SolutionSkills:
- The tour is conducted by a professional counselor who has dealt with advising high school students for over 30 years.
- Tours are safe, well supervised, and professionally run.
- We provide questions to ask, what to look for and how to get important information beyond what admissions offices offer
- These tours SAVE YOUR FAMILY MONEY!
- We teach the student to take responsibility for the process of choosing and applying to college.
Who conducts the tour?
Randall Vickers personally conducts each tour. Mr.Vickers' background in both secondary and higher education includes the following: He served as the director of guidance at Lincoln High School for 8 years, assistant director of the Florida State University Honors program for 3 years, and has been an adjunct instructor at Tallahassee Community College for four years. He has conducted community workshops in college admissions and financial aid since 1989. He has been working with students in college advisement for over thirty years.
Available Tour Dates
Select a date below to reserve a spot online or call our office at (850) 681-6543.
Click on a test to expand a list of available classes. Click on the location to register for the class.
||Class & Location
There are no classes available at this time.
Please call the office for more details and to register for any if these tours.